A Gathering, Into Christ Consciousness, took place at Findhorn, northern Scotland, Saturday 7 – Tuesday 10 April 2012. Engaging in an interactive process, including meditation and contemplation, music, dance and ritual, personal sharing, practical discussion and exploring tools for empowerment, we offered ourselves to open a channel for the new consciousness that is emerging.
Here is a list of the people who combined to hold the event. Their websites are a rich source of further exploration and can be reached by clicking on their name.
- William Bloom, author, educator and spiritual activist
- Fay Barratt, interfaith minister exploring how the wisdom of Mary Magdalene moves and speaks through us
- Fionntulach, Head of the Ceilé Dé order of Celtic Christianity
- Matthew Fox, pioneer activist and theologian, author of nearly 30 books, including Original Blessing, The Coming of the Cosmic Christ and most recently, The Pope’s War
- Jeddah Mali, spiritual teacher dedicated to enabling others to operate in a unified field (listen to her audio interview)
- Julia MacDonald, Master NLP practitioner (see her feature, Healing Through Silence)
- William Meader, author and teacher of Esoteric Philosophy (see his article, The Awakening)
- Philip Roderick, Christian priest, musician and founder of The Quiet Garden movement and Contemplative Fire (see his article, Gateways to Christ Consciousness?
- Barbara Swetina, travelling artist and troubadour
Convening this event:
- Gillian Paschkes-Bell, interfaith minister with an open spirituality and a Christ-centred path (see her feature, The Freedom on the Other Side of Fear)
- Janice Dolley, author, initiator, workshop-leader dedicated to the evolution of consciousness (see her feature, Shifting to the New)
To read one person’s experience of being at the event, click on the links below:
Some comments from other participants are on the Insights, Reflections, Inspirations page.
The Into Christ Consciousness Gathering – a time for:
OPENING… INTEGRATING… EMPOWERMENT… into our lives and into our world.
Unless a vision is manifested in form, it does not become reality.